Digital Marketing Executive
We’re looking for the next member to join our team on a permanent basis, a digital marketeer – someone that can create, shape and run digital projects. Digital is a rapidly growing area of our business, you will have the opportunity and freedom to play a big part in how Naked delivers its digital projects.
- Are passionate and enthusiastic about digital
- Have worked previously in a digital or marketing role – and even better if that’s within an agency
- Have experience of SEO, PPC, AdWords and Google Analytics
- Get social media – but not so much that you can’t enjoy a sandwich without needing to take a photo of it
- Take an interest in the world of brands and marketing
- Are a team player with excellent initiative
- Have a desire to make a positive impact
- Value honesty and transparency
- Are nice to people and don’t mind working with a mannequin called Steve
What we'd like you to be doing:
- Bringing engaging content and campaign ideas for digital channels
- Helping to plan, implement, test and report on the digital aspects of marketing campaigns – that includes social media, email marketing, paid and organic search, online advertising and website performance
- Supporting and reporting on the delivery of SEO campaigns
- Project management to ensure digital projects are delivered within budget and timescales
- Managing and analysing email databases and segmentation based on user behaviours
- Managing website content through content-management systems such as Wordpress and Silverstripe
- Working closely with creatives on the delivery of digital projects
- Now and again, impressing our small studio with your taste in music
If this sounds like you, come and add your talent and help grow the Naked family.
Please send your CV via email, with a brief note of why you would like to work with Steve.
Closing date for applications: 28th February 2020