We’re on the hunt again, this time for a talented and hungry Digital Project Manager who desperately wants to get Naked.
We’re looking for someone that can create, shape and run digital projects.
You’ll get £23,000-£26,000 a year dependent on experience, holiday and pension. Plus, the money-can’t-buy experience of working with the legend that is Naked Steve.
- Are passionate about all things digital
- Have worked previously in a digital role – and even better if that’s within an agency
- Have experience of website project management. You’ll know how to wow clients, tell designers they are wrong, speak on a technical level with the codey types and manage to a tight deadline.
- If you have a handle on SEO, Google Ads and Google Analytics then that’s a bonus
- Get social media – but not so much that you can’t enjoy a sandwich without needing to take a photo of it
- Take an interest in the world of brands and marketing
- Are a team player with excellent initiative
- Have a desire to make a positive impact
- Value honesty and transparency
- Are nice to people and don’t mind working with a mannequin called Steve
If that sounds like you, come and add your talent and help grow the Naked family.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief note of why you would like to work with Naked Steve.