So you have booked your stand at the Royal Norfolk Show, the weather is set fair, it is now down to you and your team to make the event a success. We have put together some top tips on how to make your exhibition stand successful.
Before heading to the Royal Norfolk Show, here are a few things to ask yourself:
- Why are you attending the event? What are the objectives for the business?
- Have you let everyone know, you will be at the Royal Norfolk Show?
- Does your stand and literature reflect your brand?
- Are you promoting a specific product or service?
- Have you checked the delegate list?
- Could you use the event to do some research and gather opinions?
- Will you have any special offers?
On the day, here are some top tips to get you noticed:
Make the most of the exhibition
Don’t just focus on your stand, get out and about to meet other prospective clients who may also have a stand at the show. Think of it as a networking day.
There is nothing worse than an empty stand, with a couple of people looking disinterested, be engaging and fun.
Use your marketing materials
Too often exhibitors leave events carrying hundreds of leaflets and business cards. Make sure you give out as many as you can, they can’t sell your services in the box!
Publicise your presence
At the Royal Norfolk Show there is likely to be a social media hashtag trending. Get involved and show everyone you are there and look busy!
Make sure you capture your leads. This will be critical with any follow up marketing you do after the event.
Follow up your leads
Don’t let your hard work on the day go to waste by not following up on your leads. Try and contact all of your leads within the next couple of weeks, and if possible, make this contact personable, and not generic.
If you would like to make the most of your stand at any event please do not hesitate to get in touch, we would be delighted to help.