Simple is the answer friends. I stick around to remind the naked guys and gals to stay un-fussy, honest and down to earth. I wrote them a manifesto, the rulebook of nakedness, to keep them on their nude path. It’s my most favouritest piece of work and I wanted to share it with you.
1. Naked doesn’t hire people who don’t care.
Our way that is definitely not!
2. If we make balls up, we put hands up.
No hiding away, sweeping under the carpets or shifting of blame games!
3. Naked doesn’t do plushy offices or trendiness of pool tables.
Why should customer pay for more than Naked top banana work?
4. Naked doesn’t tie clients down to long contracts they can’t get out of.
We believe that would not be in fairness
5. Naked people never use meanlessing marketing bullsheister
Please feel freedom to hit us with sack if we ever do!
6. At Naked clients deal only with the geniosos doing the work of brilliance
Why make you pay for bloaty top dollar bag handler people?
7. Small is just as beautiful to Naked
Why should just the big brands enjoy best workings? Our pricing makes for affordability for all
*Naked Steve’s ancestors were crash-test dummies from Scandinavia, so please forgive his pronunciation in places.